All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a coherent framework for understanding the complex international and global politics of the Asia Pacific region. This title provides an overview of the main actors, institutions and contemporary issues, such as security and transnational actors.
- Author BiographyMichael K. Connors teaches in the School of Social Science, at La Trobe University, Australia. Remy Davison is Senior Lecturer in International Relations, and Associate Director of the Monash European and EU Centre, Monash University, Australia. Jorn Dosch is Professor of Asia Pacific Studies and Director of the Department of East Asian Studies at the University of Leeds, UK.
- Author(s)Jorn Dosch,Michael Kelly Connors,Remy Davison
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2011
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight524 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.