All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete explanation of the Tantric practice of Vajrayogini, the female Buddha of blissful wisdom.
- Author BiographyGeshe Kelsang Gyatso is a fully accomplished meditation master and internationally renowned teacher of Buddhism who has pioneered the introduction of modern Buddhism into contemporary society. He is the author of 21 highly acclaimed books that perfectly transmit the ancient wisdom of Buddhism to our modern world. He has founded over 1200 Kadampa Buddhist Centres and groups throughout the world.
- Author(s)Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
- PublisherTharpa Publications
- Date of Publication10/12/2012
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationUlverston
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTharpa Publications
- Content Noteblack-and-white line illustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width144 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.15
- £100.00Trending at £103.08
- £12.85Trending at £13.23
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.