All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.12Trending at £28.79
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionIn this provocative book, Boyd suggests that hip hop culture has emerged as a social movement in its own right, replacing the Civil Rights and Black Power movements in influencing and defining today's generation.
- Author BiographyTodd Boyd is Professor of Critical Studies in the USC School of Cinema-Television. His books include Am I Black Enough for You? Popular Culture from the 'Hood and Beyond and, as co-editor, Basketball Jones: America above the Rim, available from NYU Press. He produced and co-wrote the Paramount Pictures film The Wood.
- Author(s)Todd Boyd
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.