Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1945, most Americans have received health insurance directly from their employer. That is about to change. Starting this autumn, employers will be telling millions of employees to buy your own health insurance, and we will pay for it.
- Author BiographyPAUL ZANE PILZER is a bestselling author, entrepreneur, world-renowned economist, and a White House advisor to two presidents. He is the founder of Zane Benefits, a leading provider of individual, employer, and family health insurance. His previous books include the New York Times bestseller God Wants You to Be Rich, The New Wellness Revolution, Other People's Money, and Unlimited Wealth. For more information, visit www.paulzanepilzwer.com.
- Author(s)Paul Zane Pilzer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.