All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 52 inviting 6 block patterns, and seven hexagon-based projects - ranging from a simple rug mug to a full-size lap quilt. Filled with full-colour illustrations and easy-to-follow directions, this tile helps readers quickly master the glue-basting method of English Paper Piecing.
- Author BiographyKatja Marek was inspired to create her first quilt at the age of 14. She now runs her own successful quilt shop.
- Author(s)Katja Marek
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.