Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by and with an introduction from Charles Wyplosz, this book brings together some of the key international people in the field of monetary policy, central banking and exchange rate regimes to discuss contemporary international monetary issues.
- Author BiographyCharles Wyplosz is Professor of International Economics at the Graduate Institute in Geneva where he is Director of the International Centre for Money and Banking Studies. Currently a member of the Group of Independent Economic Advisors to the President of the European Commission, of the Panel of Experts of the European Parliament's Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee and of the Bellagio Group . Charles Wyplosz is an occasional consultant to the European Commission, the IMF, the World Bank, the United Nations, the Asian Development Bank and the Inter-American Development Bank.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge International Studies in Money and Banking
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byCharles Wyplosz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.