Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together some of the world's most important contemporary writers from such diverse fields as metaethics, epistemology and moral psychology to explore the advanced implications of and challenges to Robert Audi's intuitionism - the idea that human beings have an intuitive sense of right and wrong - in ethics.
- Author BiographyRobert Audi is Professor of Philosophy and David E. Gallo Professor of Business Ethics at the University of Notre Dame, USA. His many publications include The Good in the Right: A Theory of Intuition and Intrinsic Value (Princeton, 2004). Jill Graper Hernandez is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Texas at San Antonio, USA.
- Author(s)Jill Graper Hernandez,Robert Audi
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.