All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with the premise that it is possible to say something significantly new about the 1960s and the New Left, this title features contributors who trace the social roots, the various paths, and the legacies of the movement that set out to change America. It is suitable for seasoned scholars as well as students of the 1960s.
- Author BiographyJohn McMillian teaches History and Literature at Harvard University and is co-editor with Timothy Patrick McCarthy, of The Radical Reader: A Documentary Anthology of American Radical History (forthcoming).Paul Buhle is Lecturer in the American civilization department at Brown University. His most recent book (co-authored with Dave Wagner) is Radical Hollywood: The Untold Story Behind America's Favorite Movies. He writes for The Nation, The Guardian, and The Times Higher Education Supplement, among other publications. He is also editor of History and the New Left: Madison, Wisconsin, 1950-1970 (Temple).Contributors: David Cochran, Michael S. Foley, Jennifer Frost, Andrew Hunt, Ian Lekus, Peter Levy, Robbie Lieberman, Kevin Mattson, David McBride, Gregg Michel, Francesca Polletta, Doug Rossinow, Jeremy Varon, and the editors.
- Author(s)John McMillian
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/01/2003
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on the Past Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight490 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.