All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn the GOVERNMENT BEYOND THE CENTRE series, an analysis of the new management of public services at the local level. It draws on the work of the ESRC Local Governance Programme and assesses the transformation of public service delivery in terms of its overall impact as well as its operation in particular service areas.
- Author BiographyGERRY STOKER is Professor of Politics at the University of Strathclyde. He was Programme Director of the five-year ESRC Local Governance Research Programme (1992-7) and a member of The Commission for Local Democracy (1993-6). In 1996 he was a founding member of the New Local Government Network and in 1997 he became a member of the Academic Advisory Group to DETR.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/02/1999
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleGovernment Beyond the Centre
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight394 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGerry Stoker
- Foreword byR. Rhodes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.