Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents key texts which encapsulate and/or challenge and extend, the issues, debates and theoretical positions that do the most work in mapping and critically addressing the cultural implications of new media. This title contextualises the various disciplinary stances, offering students an interdisciplinary resource.
- Author BiographySeth Giddings and Martin Lister are members of the Department of Culture, Media and Drama, in the Faculty of Creative Arts at the University of the West of England, Bristol.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2011
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight907 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byMartin Lister,Seth Giddings
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.