All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTammy Nelson, presents, a revolutionary approach to healing a relationship after infidelity.
- Author BiographyTammy Nelson, PhD, has worked as a psychotherapist for over fifteen years. She is executive director and co-founder of the Centre for Healing and Recovery in Norwalk, CT, and co director and cofounder of the Ridgefield Centre for Families and Children in Ridgefield, CT. Nelson is a licensed professional counsellor, a registered art therapist, a licensed alcohol and drug counsellor, and a certified imago relationships therapist. She resides in the New York City area, where she works in her private practice treating anorexia, bulimia, and other eating disorders using group and expressive therapy.
- Author(s)Tammy Nelson
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight318 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £10.22Trending at £10.68
- £2.42Trending at £4.04
- £5.89Trending at £6.24
- £15.74Trending at £17.34
- £5.95Trending at £7.70
- £4.73Trending at £4.98
- £7.71Trending at £8.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.