All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to pregnancy and caring for young babies. It helps you find out: how to keep fit and healthy when you are expecting; how to prepare for a new baby; how to equip your nursery; how to manage day-to-day once your baby has arrived; and, which games to play to stimulate your young baby and how to relax and make time for you and your partner.
- Author BiographyAlison Mackonochie is a member of the Medical Journalists' Association and the Guild of Health Writers. She has been the editor of several parenting magazines and is the author of Emma's Diary, The Royal College of General Practitioners' award-winning pregnancy guide. Alison is also the author of, amoung others, The Practical Encyclopedia of Pregnancy & Babycare, Your Baby's First Year: A month by month guide, New Guide to Babycare: A Manual for New Parents, and 100 tips for a Happy Pregnancy, which is published by MQ Publications. Claire Cross is an experienced editor and writer, specialising in pregnancy and babycare. During six years at Dorling Kindersley she worked as editor with several leading pregnancy and health writers.
- Author(s)Alison Mackonochie,Claire Cross
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication27/04/2006
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMQ Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/11/2010
- Content Note5-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight647 g
- Width146 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Claire Garland
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.87
- £12.77Trending at £13.24
- £17.64Trending at £20.22
- £11.81Trending at £12.51
- £18.68Trending at £25.52
- £19.38Trending at £29.89
- £10.10Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.