All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments the rise of a new breed of multinational companies that are reshaping competition in global industries.
- Author BiographyMauro F. Guillen is the Director of the Joseph H. Lauder Institute at the University of Pennsylvania and holder of the Dr Felix Zandman Endowed Professorship in International Management at the Wharton School. Trained as a sociologist and political economist, he has studied multinational firms and the process of globalization for more than two decades. He is a recipient of best paper awards from both the Academy of Management and the American Sociological Association, and book awards from the Gustavus Myers Center and the Social Science History Association. In 2005 he won the IV Fundacion Banco Herrero Prize, awarded annually to the best Spanish social scientist under the age of 40. Esteban Garcia-Canal is Professor of Management at the University of Oviedo and a member of the Institute of Business and Humanism at the University of Navarra. His research interests center on interorganizational relations, organizational economics, and international management. He is also a consultant in international strategy and has experience in consultancy and executive education in Spain and Latin America. He is a member of the Academy of Management, Strategic Management Society and Academy of International Business.
- Author(s)Esteban Garcia-Canal,Mauro F. Guillen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 16 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.