CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £6.59Trending at £7.18
- £6.98Trending at £9.99
- £11.04Trending at £12.62
- £11.28Trending at £13.94
- £9.67Trending at £12.91
- £7.36Trending at £8.99
- £7.22Trending at £8.09
About this product
- DescriptionOn the morning of August 29, 2005, Hurricane Katrina struck southeast Louisiana and triggered what would become one of the worst disasters ever to befall an American city. This report focuses on the direct physical causes and contributing factors to the hurricane protection system failures. It also gives an overview of what caused the disaster.
- Author(s)ASCE Hurricane Katrina External Review Panel
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.