All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.85
- £7.42Trending at £7.76
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £16.77Trending at £27.08
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £19.35Trending at £27.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology of poetry written for children begins in the 18th century and ends in 1995, with the emphasis on modern work, and the explosion of talent that has emerged on both sides of the Atlantic in the last 25 years. Poets such as Edward Lear and Ted Hughes are featured.
- Author BiographyNeil Philip has edited more than a dozen anthologies and books for children, including The Penguin Book of English Folktales, A New Treasury of Poetry, The Adventures of Odysseus, The Illustrated Book of Myths, and Christmas Fairy Tales.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/1996
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date14/09/2001
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight706 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byNeil Philip
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.