All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis radical reassessment of the Victorians and their poetry demonstrates what a great variety of poetry and poets the period produced. The collection contains 560 poems by 115 poets - from nonsense verse to nature poetry, and from Tennyson to Oscar Wilde.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Christopher Ricks is Professor of English at Boston University and editor of The Poems of Tennyson.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1990
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date08/04/2002
- Content Noteindex
- Weight473 g
- Width120 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byChristopher Ricks
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.94
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
- £5.10Trending at £10.02
- £6.98Trending at £9.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.