All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA clear and authoritative guide covering every aspect of the writing process, The New Oxford Guide to Writing is an essential addition to any writer's reference library, providing abundant assistance and encouragement for anyone endeavouring to write, to produce the written page with more clarity, colour and force.
- Author BiographyThomas Kane was formerly Professor of English at the University of Connecticut at Waterbury, where he taught writing for over twenty-five years. He co-edited The Short Story and the Reader and Writing Prose, Sixth Edition, both with Leonard J. Peters, and wrote The Oxford Guide to Writing.
- Author(s)Thomas S. Kane
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/1994
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteline illustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
Most relevant reviews
- rheajg09 Jun, 2012by
Great guide for my studies in language. I will use this book for many, many years. It is well laid out and very easy to understand.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £12.72
- £24.81Trending at £27.49
- £40.36Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.