All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis entirely new Complete Works, edited afresh from the original documents, provides scholars with all the materials they need for text-based research. The edition preserves the spelling, punctuation, ambiguities, and inconsistencies of the early documents, and introductions and on-page notes address the book history and documentary origins.
- Author BiographyGary Taylor is Distinguished Research Professor at Florida State University. John Jowett is Professor of Shakespeare Studies and Deputy Director of the Shakespeare Institute, University of Birmingham. Terri Bourus is Professor of Shakespeare and Renaissance Drama at Indiana University, Indianapolis. Gabriel Egan is Professor of Shakespeare Studies at De Montfort University.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2017
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleNew Oxford Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteNumerous black-and-white halftones
- Weight3714 g
- Width182 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine116 mm
- Edited byGabriel Egan,Gary Taylor,John Jowett,Terri Bourus
- Edition StatementCritical Reference Edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.