Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.10Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an excerpt from the 4-volume dictionary of economics, a reference book which aims to define the subject of economics today. 1300 subject entries in the complete work cover the broad themes of economic theory. This extract concentrates on money.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/02/1989
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe new Palgrave series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date22/06/2005
- Content Notebiography
- Weight545 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJohn Eatwell,Murray Milgate,Peter Newman
- Edition Statement1989 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.