All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first available introduction to the 'theological turn' in contemporary French thought. Starting with Emmanuel Levinas and Michel Henry, it also examines later works by the likes of Jacques Derrida, Jean-Luc Marion and Jean-Louis Chretien: an essential read for anyone seeking an overview of this important strand of contemporary European thought.
- Author BiographyJ. Aaron Simmons is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Furman University, USA. He is the author of God and the Other: Ethics and Politics After the 'Theological Turn' (2011), and the co-editor of Reexamining Deconstruction and Determinate Religion (2012), and Kierkegaard and Levinas: Ethics, Politics and Religion (2008). Bruce Ellis Benson is Professor of Philosophy at Wheaton College, USA. Among his many publications are The Improvisation of Musical Dialogue (2003) and Pious Nietzsche: Decadence and Dionysian Faith (2008).
- Author(s)Bruce Ellis Benson,J. Aaron Simmons
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight370 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.86Trending at £10.05
- £32.42Trending at £34.97
- £12.06Trending at £14.87
- £5.03Trending at £6.77
- £10.59Trending at £15.49
- £7.76Trending at £8.76
- £7.27Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.