All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs for the New Policeman, Larry O'Dwyer, he is an enigmatic figure who has a significant bearing on the plot but whose identity is kept a superbly guarded secret to the very last surprising moment.
- Author BiographyKate Thompson has travelled widely in the USA and India and has studied law in Lodon. After living in Country Clare in Ireland, she has move to Kinvara in Country Galway and there, three years ago, she discovered her passion for playing the fiddle - which has had a marked influence on the writing of THE NEW POLICEMAN - she is now an accomplished player and also has a great interest in building and restoring instruments.
- PrizesWinner of Whitbread Book Awards: Children's Book Category 2005 and Guardian Children's Fiction Prize 2005.
- Author(s)Kate Thompson
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication02/06/2005
- GenreYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBodley Head Children's Books
- Out-of-print date28/03/2008
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 12 To 99
Best-selling in Young Adult Fiction
Save on Young Adult Fiction
- £11.25Trending at £12.99
- £5.44Trending at £6.91
- £4.69Trending at £4.77
- £5.57Trending at £6.99
- £11.34Trending at £19.58
- £4.97Trending at £6.49
- £3.79Trending at £3.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.