Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the politics of masculinity and gender identity, examining the contemporary discourses of masculinity. This book focuses on male pro-feminist movements and locates them within the context of feminist debates. It outlines the theoretical issues for scholars and students working in the area of critical studies of masculinities.
- Author(s)Fidelma Ashe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge Innovations in Political Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight385 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.