All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting on the evolution of Russia studies since the end of the Cold War, this study offers a robust critique of the mainstream view of Russia and offers a more dynamic and complex model for interpretation. -- .
- Author BiographyAndrew Monaghan is Academic Visitor at St Antony's College, Oxford and Senior Research Fellow in the Russia and Eurasia Programme at The Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House He is Founder and Director of the Russia Research Network. Previously, he directed the Russia research programme in the Research Division of the NATO Defence College, Rome, Italy -- .
- Author(s)Andrew Monaghan
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.34Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.