The New Project Management: Tools for an Age of Rapid Change, Complexity, and Other Business Realities by J. Davidson Frame (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £42.30Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
- £5.10Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrame gets to the heart of the new realities of managing projects with a penetrating look at the challenges faced by today's project managers. Highlights three of the hottest topics in project management: the project office, new techniques for scheduling, critical chair and time box scheduling, and requirements for bridging business & technology.
- Author BiographyJ. Davidson Frame is Dean of Academic Affairs at the University of Management and Technology (UMT) in Arlington, Virginia. Prior to joining UMT, he established the project management program at George Washington University. He also served as director of the Project Management Certification Program at the Project Management Institute (PMI) and has served on PMI's board of directors. Frame has authored more than forty articles and five books, including Project Management Competence (Jossey-Bass, 1999).
- Author(s)J. Davidson Frame
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/05/2002
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight754 g
- Width164 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.