All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features schoolboy humour that is definitely not for children. It provides a new angle to many previously innocently-used words. For use the home or office, it contains a glosary of vulgarity, expletives, colourful obsenity and downright filth.
- Author BiographyRoger Mellie, a keen disciple of 'tossed salad' and never known to turn down a 'vicar's calling card' is ably assisted by Prof. Bernard Fuck, a well known exponent of the 'Cyprus manoeuvre'.
- Author(s)Roger Mellie
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/09/2002
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBoxtree Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/06/2007
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight333 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Most relevant reviews
- shell520_027 Oct, 2012by
An extra Christmas item which I know will be greatly appreciated.
I cannot personally review this book as I bought it for my son as a 'used' Christmas item. I have no doubt he will like it as he is an avid 'VIZ' fan - I am sure he will give me positive feedback next year!
- iainvanbasten06 Jan, 2012by
Great for the immature
Brilliant read for the immature, especially after a few beers. Even better read with friends who share the same immaturity after a few beers
- denboy197617 Nov, 2010by
Rolf Harris eating a banana! (look it up)
As ever, the Viz book are great. This one is a bit dated now (I've read the new one an it it excellent) but it is still very good. We had one in our office at work which we regularly read out for a laugh. Modern day slang dictionary at it's best. 4 out of 5.
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £8.66Trending at £11.95
- £7.69Trending at £7.98
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £10.22Trending at £15.01
- £13.93Trending at £19.08
- £5.58Trending at £5.87
- £4.95Trending at £8.99