Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionA feasible asset allocation framework for the post 2008 financial world Asset allocation has long been a cornerstone of prudent investment management; however, traditional allocation plans failed investors miserably in 2008.
- Author BiographyThomas Schneeweis, PhD, is the Michael and Cheryl Philipp Professor of Finance at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and is the founding director of the Center for International Securities and Derivatives Markets. He is also the founding editor of the Journal of Alternative Investments , cofounder of the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association, and a founding Director of the Institute for Global Asset and Risk Management. During his almost forty years of investment management experience, he has been associated with the development of alpha transfer and fund replication products, the creation and development of the Zurich Hedge Fund Indices and the Dow Jones Hedge Fund Benchmark Series, as well as being instrumental in the creation of the Bache Commodity Index. Schneeweis publishes widely in the area of investment management and is often quoted in the financial press. Garry B. Crowder, JD, MBA , is a noted expert in the development and creation of multi-asset portfolio solutions and products. He has designed and implemented asset allocation solutions for leading multinational banks, insurance companies, and family offices. Crowder created and was managing partner of one of the first and largest hedge fund platforms based on managed accounts. In this capacity, he formed and led the team that created the Zurich Hedge Fund Indices and the Dow Jones Hedge Fund Benchmark Series. With over twenty years of investment experience, he is a founding Director of the Institute for Global Asset and Risk Management and has also served in managing director positions at Morgan Stanley Asset Management and Tiger Management LLC. Hossein Kazemi, PhD, CFA, is regarded as a leader in the area of asset allocation, and has published over thirty academic and practitioner articles in the area of asset pricing and asset allocation. He is a founding partner of Alternative Investment Analytics, LLC, and White Bear Partners, LLC. Kazemi is a professor of finance at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and is the Associate Director of the Center for International Securities and Derivatives Markets. He is the current Program Director of the Chartered Alternative Analyst Investment Association.
- Author(s)Garry B. Crowder,Hossein Kazemi,Thomas Schneeweis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.