All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe all-new Stokes guide to the birds of eastern North America sets a new standard - with more species, more photographs and easier identification than any other regional field guide.
- Author BiographyDon and Lillian Stokes are widely recognized as America's foremost authorities on birds and nature. Their books include the bestselling Stokes Field Guide to Birds, the Stokes Beginner's Guide to Birds, the Stokes Nature Guides, and the Stokes Backyard Nature Books. They live in New Hampshire and Georgia.
- Author(s)Donald Stokes,Lillian Stokes
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Note2000 colour photographs
- Weight776 g
- Width144 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.99Trending at £11.29
- £12.01Trending at £13.31
- £14.41Trending at £16.99
- £13.40Trending at £16.89
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
- £11.02Trending at £14.48
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.