The New Strategic Direction and Development of the School: Key Frameworks for School Improvement Planning by Linda Ellison, Brent Davies (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £54.68Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.95Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by cherrybee50
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.60
- £12.28Trending at £15.01
- £13.16Trending at £17.96
- £37.21Trending at £44.95
- £9.88Trending at £11.51
- £11.78Trending at £18.60
- £18.80Trending at £21.07
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for those in leadership roles in schools and those studying leadership on government and university courses, this textbook provides a framework that should help schools to meet the dynamic conditions in which they must operate while responding to current pressures and demands.
- Author BiographyBrent Davies is Professor at the University of Hull. Linda Ellison is Senior Lecturer at the Centre for Research and School Development, University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)Brent Davies,Linda Ellison
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSchool Leadership
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.