All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition has been updated and refreshed with new cases, examples and graphics and continues to give the practical guidance that has helped thousands of sales people to achieve their goals.
- Author BiographyRobert B Miller brings almost 40 years' experience in sales, consulting and executive management to help clients succeed in the sales arena. Stephen E Heiman has worked in sales development for over 30 years. Latterly he was Miller Heiman's President, CEO and chairman. Tad Tuleja is Miller Heiman's staff writer. They are also the authors of the other Miller Heiman best sellers, Large Account Management and Conceptual Selling. Miller Heiman is a global leader in sales training and its prestigious blue-chip client list is testimony to its success.
- Author(s)Robert B. Miller,Stephen E. Heiman,Tad Tuleja
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleMiller Heiman Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/08/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight487 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.