All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn SuperLeadeship, Charles Manz and Henry Sims showed how to utilize the richest resource a company can have: employees who are empowered and transformed into superleaders. In The New SuperLeadership they bring this philosophy into the real world with contemporary examples and profiles from the high-tech and knowledge-based business sectors.
- Author BiographyCharles C. Manz is the Nirenberg Professor of Business Leadership at the University of Massachusetts. He has consulted to many organizations, including GM, Motorola, 3M, Allied Signal, American Express, Xerox, Procter and Gamble, Unisys, Honeywell, and many others. Henry P. Sims, Jr., is Professor of Management and Organization and former Director of the Ph.D. Program at the Maryland Business School.
- Author(s)Charles C. Manz,Henry P. Sims
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleUK Professional Business Management / Business
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight3 g
- Width65 mm
- Height96 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.