All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharts the developments and trends in the creation and role of international courts, and explains how the delegation of authority to international judicial institutions influences global and domestic politics. This title looks at the scope and powers of international courts operating around the world.
- Author BiographyKaren J. Alter is professor of political science and law at Northwestern University and a permanent visiting professor at the iCourts Center of Excellence, University of Copenhagen School of Law. She is the author of Establishing the Supremacy of European Law and The European Court's Political Power.
- PrizesWinner of Certificate of Merit for a Preeminent Contribution to Creative Scholarship, American Society of International Law 2015 and International Law Best Book Award, International Law Section of the International Studies Association 2015. Commended for Chadwick Alger Award, International Studies Association 2015.
- Author(s)Karen J. Alter
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication26/01/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note20 line illus. 20 tables.
- Weight652 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Save on Law
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £14.24Trending at £14.50
- £31.10Trending at £33.25
- £31.13Trending at £33.28
- £28.33Trending at £29.87
- £32.07Trending at £33.28
- £94.79Trending at £105.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.