All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Yellowstone to the Great Smoky Mountains, America's national parks are sprawling tracts of serenity. This book looks at the new phenomenon of urban parks, focusing on San Francisco's Golden Gate National Recreation Area as a prototype for the 21st century.
- Author(s)Hal Rothman
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication30/11/2003
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note16 photographs, 1 map
- Weight577 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.