All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.69Trending at £11.01
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
- £7.62Trending at £7.78
- £3.59Trending at £3.63
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time when the forces of 'Islamic fundamentalism' appear to be the dominant face of Islam in the West, a significant discourse has emerged from a number of prominent Muslim thinkers who wish to reformulate some of the main premises of Islamic theology and jurisprudence. This book showcases the life, career and arguments of these thinkers.
- Author BiographyMehran Kamrava is Professor of Political Science at California State University, Northridge. He is the author of nine previous books on aspects of Middle Eastern politics and the politics of Islam, which include The Modern Middle East: A Political History Since World War I (2005), Politics and Society in the Developing World (2000) and Democracy in the Balance: Culture and Society in the Middle East (1998).
- Author(s)Mehran Kamrava
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleLibrary of Modern Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 63
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.