All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Wild Garden combines new approaches to a more naturalistic design with the practical side of growing wildflowers and shows how to incorporate wildflowers, real meadows and a looser prarie-style planting into gardens and wild spaces.
- Author BiographyIAN HODGSON is former editor of The Garden magazine (published by the Royal Horticultural Society) and member of the Publications Committee of Plants Heritage (NCCPG) with over 25 years' experience as a writer and editor for the horticultural press. He is a qualified landscape architect, and is currently Editor-at-Large for Garden News and Garden Answers magazines with a combined monthly circulation of more than 150,000 readers. Ian lives and gardens in Peterborough, UK. Ian's first book with Frances Lincoln was Great Garden Design, published in association with the Society of Garden Designers.
- Author(s)Ian Hodgson
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Width227 mm
- Height270 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
Most relevant reviews
- featherplace08 Mar, 2017by
Fabulous Photos and Super Advice
Every part of this superb book makes you want to read more ! The cover photo is wonderful . Every chapter has great little surprises, ideas and helpful advice . Super
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £14.89Trending at £16.18
- £4.16Trending at £5.70
- £7.39Trending at £8.55
- £9.99Trending at £13.55
- £12.49Trending at £12.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.