All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the very best on physics and astronomy from the New York Times. From the discovery of distant galaxies to the tiny interstices of the atom, this title includes articles that cover more than 100 years of breakthroughs, discoveries, setbacks, and mysteries solved and unsolved.
- Author BiographyCornelia Dean is a science writer for the New York Times and a lecturer at the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences at Harvard University. From January 1997 until June 2003, Dean was science editor of the Time. She is currently working on a book about the misuse of scientific information in American public life.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w, 25 b/w illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCornelia Dean
- Foreword byNeil deGrasse Tyson
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.