All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe obituary page of The New York Times is a celebration of extraordinary lives. This groundbreaking package includes 300 obits in the book with exclusive online access to 10,000 more of the most important and fascinating obituaries the Times has ever published.
- Author BiographyBill McDonald has been the obituaries editor for The New York Times since 2006. A former editor atNewsday on Long Island, joined the New York Timesin 1988 and has held numerous positions at the paper including copy chief of the national news desk, assistant national editor, deputy editor of Arts & Leisure and deputy culture editor. He was part of the team that won the Pulitzer Prize for National Reporting in 2000 for the series, How Race Is Lived in America . He is married and lives in Manhattan. The New York Times is regarded as the world's preeminent newspaper. Its news coverage is known for its exceptional depth and breadth, with reporting bureaus throughout the United States and in 26 foreign countries.
- Author(s)William McDonald
- PublisherBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2016
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Content Note150 black and white photographs
- Weight2190 g
- Width197 mm
- Height309 mm
- Spine53 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.