All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaisy Waugh's commercial fiction debut is a wickedly funny satire of the bitch-eat-bitch world of celebrity PR, with an unexpected romantic heart.
- Author BiographyDaisy Waugh is a journalist and travel writer. She has worked as an agony aunt and as a restaurant critic. She was a teacher at a girl's school in Northern Kenya and has also written a weekly column from Los Angeles about her attempts to become a Hollywood scriptwriter. Daisy and her family of five live in London.
- Author(s)Daisy Waugh
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/01/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note16 illustrations
- Weight210 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.70Trending at £3.81
- £5.29Trending at £8.96
- £5.43Trending at £9.01
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.