Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £14.46Trending at £14.90
- £9.03Trending at £9.39
- £4.95Trending at £9.00
- £25.75Trending at £27.02
- £7.11Trending at £7.37
- £6.81Trending at £7.99
- £6.79Trending at £9.00
About this product
- DescriptionExamines a subgenre of recent American poetry that closely engages with contemporary political and social issues. This engaged poetry features a range of aesthetics and focuses on public topics from climate change to the aftermath of recent wars in Afghanistan and Iraq to the increasing corporatization of US culture.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Gray is a Professor of English at Seton Hall University. He iscoeditor (with Ann Keniston) of The New American Poetry of Engagement:A 21st-Century Anthology and author of Mastery's End: Travel andPostwar American Poetry. Ann Keniston is a Professor of English at theUniversity of Nevada-Reno, USA. She is author of Ghostly Figures: Memory andBelatedness in Postwar American Poetry.
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note8 figures
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAnn Keniston,Jeffrey Gray
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.