All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Newspapers Handbook is the essential guide to working as a newspaper journalist. It examines the everyday skills of newspaper reporting and explores the theoretical, ethical, moral and political dimensions of a journalist's job.
- Author BiographyRichard Keeble is director of undergraduate studies in the Department of Journalism at City University, London and a former editor of <em>The Teacher</em>. He is the author of <em>Ethics for Journalists</em>.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2001
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMedia Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/09/2008
- Content Note10 b&w photographs, 1 line drawing
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRichard Keeble
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.