CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays which aims to help graduate students of Religious Studies and Theology to become professional scholars and professors. This book also covers various themes of studying religion or religions. It is useful for scholars who are dealing with the oeuvre of contributors.
- Author BiographyMathieu Courville is Graduate Student Representative of the Canadian Corporation for the Study of Religion.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMathieu E. Courville
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.