All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £34.21Trending at £37.48
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe digital revolution is in full force but many public and private sector leaders are stymied: How can they maximize the full potential of digital technology? This hesitancy puts a brake on the transformational power of digital technology and means private companies and governmental bodies fall well behind other digital pioneers.
- Author BiographyDarrell M. West is vice president of Governance Studies and director of the Center for Technology Innovation at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., USA. Among his many previous books are Brain Gain: Rethinking U.S. Immigration Policy and Digital Medicine: Health Care in the Internet Era , both published by Brookings, and Digital Government: Technology and Public Sector Performance (Princeton).
- Author(s)Darrell M. West
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleBrookings FOCUS Books
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.