Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.01Trending at £12.34
- £11.72Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that digital technology innovation is consistent in many ways with personal and social values; and political leaders can work with the private sector to stimulate a flowering of innovation in a variety of policy areas. This title focuses on the next wave of technologies and how they can further enhance US social and political innovation.
- Author BiographyDarrell M. West is vice president of Governance Studies and director of the Center for Technology Innovation at the Brookings Institution. Among his many previous books are Brain Gain: Rethinking U.S. Immigration Policy and Digital Medicine: Health Care in the Internet Era , both published by Brookings, and Digital Government: Technology and Public Sector Performance (Princeton).
- Author(s)Darrell M. West
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication13/03/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleBrookings FOCUS Books
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.