All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £12.21Trending at £12.43
- £3.49Trending at £6.97
- £3.99Trending at £6.50
- £7.57Trending at £8.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.07
- £4.23Trending at £5.15
- £8.90Trending at £9.97
About this product
- DescriptionJaime Saenz is arguably the greatest Bolivian writer of the twentieth century. His poetry is apocalyptic, transcendent, hallucinatory, and brilliant. This title offers a translation of Saenz's work, The Night , in English, which is the last he wrote before his death in 1986.
- Author BiographyForrest Gander is Professor of English and Comparative Literature at Brown University. He is the author of numerous books, including Eye Against Eye . Kent Johnson is Instructor of English and Spanish at Highland Community College. His books include Lyric Poetry After Auschwitz: Eleven Submissions to the War .
- Author(s)Jaime Saenz
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- Language(s)English & Spanish
- Series TitleFacing Pages
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note11 halftones.
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated byForrest Gander,Kent Johnson
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.