All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the author's needy childhood in Nebraska. This title reveals his increasing sensitivity to the odd and ordinary in nature and focuses on a career that turns him inward as he reaches outward for answers in old bones.
- Author BiographyGale E. Christianson, author of Fox at the Wood's Edge: A Biography of Loren Eiseley, is a professor of history at Indiana State University, Terre Haute.
- Author(s)Loren Eiseley
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Introduction byGale E. Christianson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.