All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Master Cyrus Lakdawala examines the Nimzo-Larsen Attack. He studies the typical plans and tactics for both sides, offers repertoire options for White, provides answers to all the key questions and tells you all you need to know about playing this dynamic opening.
- Author BiographyCyrus Lakdawala is an International Master, a former National Open and American Open Champion, and a six-time State Champion. He has been teaching chess for over 30 years, and coaches some of the top junior players in the US.
- Author(s)Cyrus Lakdawala
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Weight48 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £2.80Trending at £3.17
- £5.12Trending at £5.43
- £6.53Trending at £7.95
- £5.19Trending at £9.99
- £9.74Trending at £10.76
- £16.85Trending at £24.99
- £3.89Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.