All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionA positive legacy of the troubled Nixon administration - and one virtually unknown to the American public - is the extensive acquisition of valuable art and antiques for the White House and the redecoration of the executive mansion by Pat Nixon. This book presents the never before told story of the Nixon's remodeling of the White House.
- Author BiographyPatrick Phillips-Schrock is a professor of French and history from Des Moines, Iowa, USA.
- Author(s)Patrick Phillips-Schrock
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2016
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note280 photographs
- Weight525 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.