All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £7.17Was:£7.99Free postage
- £6.97Was:£7.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe prevailing model of endless economic growth is unsustainable. This book unpicks the idea of degrowth and explores alternative visions.
- Author BiographyWayne Ellwood is former co-editor of New Internationalist magazine. He is author of the best-selling No-Nonsense Guide to Globalization (over 50,000).
- Author(s)Wayne Ellwood
- PublisherNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleNo-nonsense Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables
- Weight172 g
- Width110 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byChris Brazier
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.