All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nobel Prizes in natural sciences have developed to become a measure of scientific excellence. This title traces the strengths and weaknesses of the Nobel system as exemplified by individual prizes. It offers insights into how the laureate selection process has developed to secure optimal choice.
- Author(s)Erling Norrby
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, figures
- Weight862 g
- Width170 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.