All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn 'The Non-Local Universe', Nadeau and Kafatos offer a revolutionary look at the breathtaking implications of non-locality. They argue that since every particle in the universe has been entangled with other particles, physical reality on the most basic level is an undivided wholeness.
- Author BiographyRobert Nadeau, a historian of science, has written seven books on the implications of advances in science and technology. Menas Kafatos, a physicist, has published numerous books and articles on computational science, astrophysics, earth systems science, general relativity and the foundations of quantum theory. They are both professors at George Mason University, in Fairfax, Virginia.
- Author(s)Menas Kafatos,Robert L. Nadeau
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2001
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note21 figures
- Weight336 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.