All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
About this product
- DescriptionFilling the gap between the mathematical literature and applications to domains, this title addresses the problem of wave collapse by several methods ranging from rigorous mathematical analysis to formal aymptotic expansions and numerical simulations.
- Author(s)Catherine Sulem,Pierre-Louis Sulem
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/06/1999
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number139
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; XVI, 350 p.
- Weight1540 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1999 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.